To fulfill the demand of many companies in the line of paint and their customers we composed the “Basic Inspection Kit”. In the field the need had arisen of one standard measuring set to perform all measurements and tests regarding painting.
The kit is created to be used by executives of painting companies, such as foremen and divisional heads. The measuring set is also a very useful tool for customers like housing associations.
The “Basic Inspection Kit” gives you profound information on the quality of old or existing coats of paint. The kit is also equipped with tools to perform measurements during application and delivery of a new paint job.
The “Basic Inspection Kit” consists of the following tools:
• RV2100 - Digital thermo/hygrometer
• SP3000 - MasterPaintPlate
• SP3007 - TQC Tape For Adhesion Test (ISO 2409:2003)
• SP3008 - Rubber grip knife 9mm
• DO0035 - LED pocket flashlight
• DI0031 - Compass
• LD6205 - Illuminated hand-held surface microscope for surface inspections.
• LD6202 - Bradle
• SP2000 - PH-indicator paper
• SP6000 - Wedge for measing reverse-side tolerance
• LD3025 - Telescopic Inspection Mirror
• SP6400 - Permanent marker black
• LI7000 - Non-destructive instrument for measuring moisture levels in wood (Only SP5005)
• LI0004 - Destructive wood moisture meter (Only SP5000)
Tape can be ordered separately as well.